Thursday, March 24, 2011

What IS that?

That... that... smell !!!

I'm standing in the driveway after opening the truck door. hmm. Something smells kind of musky in the truck. The dog needs a bath, maybe its her. Or who knows ,the kids may have dropped something.

The next day, the smell is stronger. I am now searching under the seats, between the seats for whatever dead thing my kids dropped back there. nothing. Hmm.

Day 3, I again search the truck for this smell. Its getting quite potent. I look in the cargo area, and see nothing unusual. There are bags of clothes to go to donations, a box of storage, a box of tools. Baffled.

Day 4 , I open the door and am totally smacked in the face with the smell now. WHAT the hell IS that?! I re-search the cargo area again, because searching the kids seats again seems useless.
OOOOOH ! Oh no, you didn't.
I take the children to school, and when I return home I ask my dear, dear husband,

"How long were you going to leave the trash in the truck before you told me what that smell was?"

Apparently he'd put it in the back of the truck when he went to run errands, and forgot. I overlooked it in my searches becasue it blended in nicely with the bags of donation clothes.

his reply ," Oh, well, guess you better drop that one off today, huh? "

The warden is seeking revenge plans. Apply within.


No comments: