OH folks.
This is another good example of why we are the nuthouse. At least in my world.
I can find amusement in the fact that my family doesn't even realize how amusing they really are.
Husband doesn't text.
It is a RARE event for him to reply . (yes, even to the warden!)
Last night he's texting, I think he may have been bored.
This in itself was amusing.
There was alot of "hmm's and huh's" as he figured out his keypad.
Suddenly he looks up at me and says " hey, what the heck is I-D-K ? you know, in text stuff?"
I grin, because heaven help me ,I know where this is going ,and it's completely sincere from him.
I answer , " I Don't Know"
yeah. he does it. " what do you mean you don't know? aren't you like, the text diva or something?"
(#1- I don't text that much. #2 I am so far from diva-anything he almost had a big book thrown at him)
"so, really, what's it mean hon?"
"it MEANS I- D for don't -K for know. . I don't Know. ... "
Lightbulb!
he does his reply to the text, sits down next to me.
I can't possibly resist.
"hey you. . .
Who's on first? "
Lovin my people. yes I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment