On vacation, My parents took us shopping, to buy the grandchildren some toys. ( its what grandparents DO, right?)
We went to a Target store. As we entered, they had a greeter at the door, giving shoppers carts, and handing out red papers.
I was handed one as well. It had the Target logo on it, and was folded in half. Assuming it is a booklet of coupons or specials in the store, I open it, and see… oh, really?! … it’s a MAP of the store !
This had me laughing so hard I almost had to go back outside. Each area on the Map was shown as a red cube, with the department name on it. Toys, boys clothes, girls clothes, accessories, electronics… How many people do you know actually get LOST in a Target store ??
My Mother’s reasoning for this? “ well, they may have just redesigned the store, moved things around.”
Um….. No.
The store was the same as it was last year when we came to visit.
I wonder what the door greeters at Sam’s club are handing out ? THAT store is at least twice the size of Target. Maybe they have mini- GPS systems, and trackers on the shopping carts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment