Wednesday, September 7, 2011

yet another fun "dumb moment" !

Son and I are channel surfing. We are trying to find a movie, because Sister is not feeling good. We thought it would be a nice surprise.

Sister is engaged in some activity in the bedroom while we surf, quietly, probably reading or sketching.

We come across a jewel. "Avatar" is just starting on HBO.
Sister says she'll join us soon ( although it is one of her favorites, she has seen it , ALOT)

Son and I watch roughly a half hour.

I got up to refresh my coffee, and it was like walking into a wall.

"thats IT! "

something just hadn't clicked until I got up.

We were watching the movie in spanish.

And watched a half hour before we noticed !!

so, for giggles and our own cheesy amusement, we called to Sister- "its your favorite part!"

she came out, and we wondered if she'd notice, or just 'hear' it from memory.

she noticed. . . immediately.

We felt pretty goofy.

No comments: